The Caged


THE CAGED

Written by Oluwatosin Animasahun

Waoh! Its good to be back. I can't measure the level of my gratitude toward everyone who checked on me during this special break. There are some breaks which are necessary and are always done consciously for best reasons; this being one of them. Thanks for having my back

I got lots of awesome feedbacks from my last motivational writeup "the deceiving pyramid". I was able to see for myself, the pictures of my mind while writing it, turning to realities.

Recently, I've been disturbed about seeing people living in the dungeon of manipulation due to the frustrations and circumstances that the environment has kept them. I have been able to engage in different surveys as to what and what has been responsible for this believe system over the years which is quite unfruitful, and even despite this evil report card, people never seize to walk along that path.


I see community products who have kept their sense of reasoning inside their back pocket while working around the street because of an inherited belief system which became part of them by influence.

I see young professionals who are dead-walking the cosmos, and never seize to demonstrate the script that the environment has prepared for them. Super amazing script indeed! But super horrible show. They have been caged, packed, and sold out like groceries within their thought.

Don't stop reading yet; follow me carefully.

You see, almost all of these philosophies are ambassadorial. They will keep representing you until you have a rebirth. They won't stop giving you a wrong definition of psychology until you free your caged cerebrum; the one who coordinates your reasoning sensitivity


There's nothing like, there's no better job out there! There's nothing like this nation has already been corrupted, because good people like you are still in this Nation. There's nothing like all triumphing businesses in the nation are into black market, why don't you plan building up a white one. There's nothing like the world is about to get to an end, why don't you do things worth living for while the world still keeps ending. All of these to mention but a few.

Release your caged sense of reasoning and start running in the consciousness of your very own thought.

Your ideas are super amazing, you've got to invest on them. And you will be amaze by the result you'll see yourself walking through.

Your vision sure need conscious naturing. Thanks for reading

Will be glad to have your feedbacks written here.

You can also get in touch for feedbacks, request or for counsel through
08168433678 (WhatsApp only)

Or send a direct mail to
animasahunoluwatosin@gmail.com

Comments