The Mystery of Preys and Predators


THE MYSTERY OF PREYS AND PREDATORS

Written By; Oluwatosin Animasahun

Some weeks ago there was this heavy burden that came on me to write on this topic. Of course I studied Biology and I have better understanding of this concept philosophically, BUT I couldn't connect to the full triggering I received within my cerebrum until recently somewhere last weekend when I attended a life transforming program in Oyo State.

Some weeks ago around where I work, I saw a lizard trying to catch an insect I didn't know his name. My attention was strictly drawn to the lizard and it took the insect while I was trying to study the movement, so I couldn't notice what type of insect it was; it happened very fast.

When I realized the lizard was trying to pick something, I made a strange move that would make the lizard have the thought that I was after him. Of course my movement worked, he was distracted for a while and before we know it, another lizard picked the insect even though that lizard saw me too.

A Prey is anything, as goods, delicious etc., taken or gotten by violence; anything taken by force from an enemy in war. A predator is any animal or other organism that hunts and kills other organisms (their prey), primarily for food.



In an ecosystem preys and predators are needed to make it function. Because it is functioning is while we call it a system. Everyone is a prey and everyone is a predator BUT by wisdom, everyone does not chose to dwell in a place where their predators literarily exist, we tend to look for areas where we have plenty of preys and less of predators. Because in every ecosystem, there will always be a recognizable effect of your predators, there's no formula to run away from them, you only by experience learn how to hide from them

However, there's a need to learn from the experience I gave above. You see, every predators are wise. They don't hunt where they know their preys do not value, they hunt where their preys get preys for survival. It's call the wisdom of predators. Any predator who doesn't learn that is a foolish organism who will die of hunger in a matter of time.

You see as visionaries, our preys are achievement while our predators are distractions. However we never know we are lucky until we learn the strengths and weaknesses of our dear predator. The strength of our predator is fear while its weakness is tiredness.

If you want to understand this very well, take your time to study a local dog. He will insist a fear in you, but he will never pursue you until you run. But if you don't run or move, he will sure get tired of his drama and let you be. But you know its not as simple as that; when you see a dog bamboozling you in his wrath, it takes a very strong courage to withstand the waiting without a move. And that is it exactly 👌🏻

As I conclude, You need to get rid of your fear if you will achieve your dreams in life in order to help people who really need you and deserve you. Distraction is not as dangerous as you think it is but it is as dangerous as you can never imagine. Do not allow distraction to consume you. You are not its prey once you focus on your own prey. You only become his prey once you have shifted attention as a result of the fear it is insisting.

Get rid of your predator by waiting and your own prey will be taken with full force.

I so love you. Thanks for reading.

You can get in touch through
animasahunoluwatosin@gmail.com
08168433678 (WhatsApp only)

Comments

Post a Comment